Tuesday, September 9, 2008

TIME!


It is getting closer. We have about a month to go before the wedding. The house will not be done, so we are in the process of finding temporary housing. Some place that would rent on a month by month basis. I think that all the big wedding items are done. I will finish mailing out invitations this week and then work on thank yous from this last week-end shower. My school friends and church ladies had a shower for me and it was a lot of fun!
I am looking forward to having the wedding done and the house finished so I can have more time to blog.
Happy Tuesday all.

4 comments:

CityGirl said...

How exciting! Your big day is just around the corner and everything will fall into place perfectly.

Angela said...

YEAH!! I'm glad the "big" things are done. No need to sweat the small stuff. I AM looking forward to when you can have more time to blog. :)

hot potato said...

i would be wanting everything done right about now too if i were you. it seems we are missing each other these days. one time you called and we were in so. california and then in vegas the next time. i got your invite to the wedding. as of right now, i am not positive i will be able to come. but i am still working on it.

keep your head up and enjoy the view. it will be a memory you will always have with you. love and miss you, amanda. i'll be in touch.

CityGirl said...

Okay!! SO...it's Tuesday evening the week OF your wedding! How exciting!!! Just think: a week from today you'll be Mrs. Jeremiah Keller! I am sure you are super excited!!!