Tuesday, July 29, 2008

July 2007-2008


It has been a year...the best year ever! Jeremiah and I celebrated our year "anniversary" this last week-end. The actual year to date was on Monday. Saturday evening we went to the production of Big River at the Black Hills Playhouse. It was the story of Huck Finn and it was a wonderful, the music, the costumes and the set. Sunday evening was nice and relaxing and on Monday Jeremiah gave me a BEAUTIFUL bouquet of a dozen roses. I gave him a give certificate for an hour massage. We did a lot of taking about all the changes that have taken place in the last year. From not even being interested in meeting each other to getting engaged and building a house together. I would not change the last year for anything and I am very excited to see what the Lord has planned for us in the years to come.
It was worth the wait.


4 comments:

Angela said...

Yep, you both still look so stink'n cute together. I can't believe it has been a year. Scott and I will celebrate our 16-year anniversary this month and I can't believe that either (until I talk to Makenah and realize I have a teenager with an attitude, then it all comes back to me). Miss you!

Jen said...

are those your engagement pictures? they are so stinkin cute. can you believe you are getting married in three months? hope the rest of the house building and all of the wedding stuff goes smoothly.

7harts01 said...

Happy 1 year! Hard to believe it's been a year already and only three months to the wedding! I love the pix!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you. House, future husband, new job. Wow! We love you both.

Sasha and Maria Silvia