Monday, October 27, 2008

Out of touch



Hello All,

I know that I have been a bad blogger lately. The wedding is over, we are making progress with the house and we are living at a house with no internet. That is why I haven't been blogging since the wedding. I have had a few days where I would have loved to, but no internet. I will work on getting some wedding pictures downloaded to share with everyone. Hopefully life will settle down here in a couple of weeks and I'll get back into the routine of keeping up with my blog as well as others.

Happy Monday all.

5 comments:

Lianne said...

Hey! So glad you're back! :) I've been meaning to email you ever since the wedding. I was so glad to have been able to be there. You were beautiful! I'm really anxious to hear how married life is treating you as well as how you're dealing with all the other transitions going on!! You are a gem!...I'm praying for you.

Michelle Johnson said...

I've missed you! I'm glad you are married now and living happily with the man you love! :) I can't wait to see pictures of your wonderful day. :)

We are in Arizona! Joe is in Holland for 6-7 months, so we're down here staying with my mom until school is out. I'm teaching half time in special education and working on my Master's degree.

(((((HUGS))))))

Angela said...

Can't wait because I miss your guts! -and I'm bummed about missing the wedding cake being mushed in your face -were you nice?

Lorilu said...

Congratulations again. I hope its was a best day of your life (thus far ;))

Cant wait to see pictures and see details....CHOP CHOP!

:)

A.B said...

Well it's about time!!! Email me! Do you still have my email?