Monday, March 3, 2008

new purchase.


This week-end Jeremiah and I made our first big purchase as an almost married couple. It was very exciting! We purchased a new four wheeler. Miah has one, but I don't and we have a lot of friends who ride a lot. I get tired of having to be a passenger and last week we discussed getting one for me and then Sunday we found what we wanted and in our price range. It looks just like the one in the picture. Happy Birthday to me!
Also on a fun note, we picked out paint colors for most of our house. We still need to find something for the loft and master bath. Along with picking out colors we looked at appliances. We are going to go stainless steel and.......I am getting the new Whirlpool front loading washer and dryer. I am super excited about my new washer and dryer. They will also be stainless steel.



2 comments:

7harts01 said...

How awesome! Tod and I have talked about getting 4wheelers in the past....maybe this summer?!? I don't know! Anyway! Love the washer and dryer! Our next ones will be the same, I like them a lot more than the ones we have! Can't wait to see your colors! Talk to you soon!

Alisha said...

OK - now I'm jealous. If I could pick one 'toy' to have it would definitely be a 4-wheeler!!! OK, now you no that I sometimes read your blog, too...is that OK? =)