Wednesday, March 5, 2008

HOOKED!!


My BFF Ann is to blame for this..., this obsession that I have. She got me hooked on this blog that I can't stop reading. She had told me about her new finidings around Christmas, but I immediately forgot. I saw her a couple of weeks ago and AGAIN she reminded me of this Pioneer Woman site. I finally sat down and looked it up. I. LOVE. IT. I can't stop reading about this woman's life. My favorite posts have been the love story between her and her husband (Marlboro Man) He is YUMMY!! I can truly relate to some of her stories. She has totaly inspired me to start taking more pictures and "fixing" them on the computer. Now, I warn you, if you don't like someone who tells it like it is, you shouldn't read her site. If you do like someone who is down to earth and just puts it all out there for the world to read, then you too will like her.
She has a cooking section on her blog and I have printed off some of the recipies (sp?) I am excited to try them. My BFF Ann has tried them and they are delish!!

No comments: