Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Birthday Re-cap.


I have finally entered my final year of my 20's... This birthday year is going to be a great one as well as one filled with A LOT of changes...building a house, getting married, moving - AGAIN! (I may be having another moving pary, stay tuned) I turned 29 on Monday, but celebrated mostly on Sunday with my family and Jeremiah. My mom has always made our birthdays special and because I live with them on the week-ends she followed through with our tried and true traditions: favorite meals and a little something special. After lunch on Sunday, mom, dad, Jeremiah and myself went to our first ballroom dancing lesson. VERY FUN. We all laughed and giggled at each other, but we were pretty good at the waltz by the time we left. I came back to Gillette on Sunday (as usual) empty handed from Jeremiah. My birthday kind of snuck up on him with getting ready to propose and everything, and he hadn't had time to get to rapid. Although, he did tell me what he wants to get me, so at least he has thought about it.
Monday turned out nice. My fellow teachers had coffee and some other little treats to help me celebrate.
All in all, it was a great birthday and I can't believe how much things can change in a year.

8 comments:

Sarah said...

FUN... and now the countdown begins for "what will you do the night before your 30th" :) I just scrapbooked our TP adventure with Kendra :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Michelle Johnson said...

Happy Birthday! I'm glad you had a good day! :)

Angela said...

I can't believe I talked to you and didn't wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! What a lousy friend I was this year! Did anyone decorate your room with balloons? I'm glad you had a great day! Happy "pasture" Birthday to you!

7harts01 said...

Ballroom dancing lessons huh?! How fun! I think you need to have a camera handy next time!=) I glad that you had a fun b-day! And, I hope you like your gift from Miah! Better to be safe than sorry! I wonder if you will get your own as a wedding gift?!=) See you this weekend!

hot potato said...

happy birthday to you!

lovinthefam said...

I'm glad you had a happy birthday. No matter how old you are, birthdays should be special! You are so right about the way things change in a year's time - last year George Strait, this year Miah Keller! Wow!!

Anonymous said...

Hello my friend. I guess the next time I see your handsome man, I will have to remind him where a fabulous birthday gift might be found without even leaving town!:) Happy Birthday. Laura Neff