Wednesday, March 5, 2008

HOOKED!! Part II

In my previous post I introduced you all to Pioneer Woman. The main story on her blog that got me hooked was "From High Heels to Tractor Wheels: A Love Story" It is kind of hard to navigate getting to the start of the story, so I've included directions on how to get to the start.

Once you get to PW's site, look at the top and you'll see a button for Monthly Archives. Click on that and then once that has loaded click on expand all months. That will give you a detailed list of postings. Scroll down to September 2007 and look for the 6th day: it will read, "The Night I Met Marlboro Man" Start there and just continue reading. You'll see that halfway through she changes the title to "From High Heels to Tractor Wheels: A Love Story" I guarantee you won't be let down on this lady as a writer. She will draw you in...just ask my mom! : )

4 comments:

Angela said...

Okay, I don't have time to post, but I have time to read :) I like the birthday gift, how fun!! Great pick on the washer/dryer, I'm excited for you. I am going to check out this Pioneer Woman. I have a final this week and one next. Then I will be back to my blogging self :) Miss you!

Angela said...

I went to her cooking site too. The apple cressent rolls look delish. A nightmare for anyone that needs to loose weight. Mountain Dew, Scott and Makenah love and who doesn't like cinnomon, sugar and BUTTER!!

She is a great writer!

Alaskagirl said...

OH YES! My friend Ann said the apples were muy tasty!!

7harts01 said...

OK! Your mom sent the site to my mom and this after noon she and I sat down and went through some of it! We loved it and I would have to agree that it does inspire a person to take more pix and get a good puter program to "fix" them!