Monday, March 10, 2008

to do's...a long list


What a great week-end that we had! We got some fun trail riding in on our 4-wheelers, hung out with friends, and talked about the wedding.
As the week starts I am looking at my much to do list:
1. mail taxes
2. hear back from bank
3. get ready for spring break
4. finish asking people to be in our wedding
5. think about a guest list
6. look through MORE bridal magazines
7. get ready for spring break

***YES, spring break starts on Friday afternoon, and I am super excited. I have BIG plans to get scrapbooking caught up and wedding plans started.***

Happy Monday all.

3 comments:

Angela said...

Happy Spring Breaking!! ENJOY! Keep us posted on your plans :)

7harts01 said...

Busy week! Hope it is a good one though! Thank you for coming over Sun. it was a lot of fun! I will be praying that the bank gets their butts in gear this week and gets you guys an answer! =)

CityGirl said...

Sounds like you have a fun filled Spring Break! Enjoy!