Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Foto fun!


My brother and his family came this last week-end. Jason was doing a financal workshop at church and I got to "babysit." If you can call it that. It was Saturday morning and I had had a long week, so I put the baby down for a nap, put in a cartoon for the girls and fell asleep on the couch. When I awoke from my slumber, the cartoon was over the the girls were a little bored, so we painted toes and nails and took silly pictures. It was a fun time!


Thanks for letting me have some time with the kids J and L. Just let me know when you would like me to babysit again!! : )


6 comments:

Michelle Johnson said...

Cute pics!!!!!!! Looks like Auntie had fun, after her nap. :)

CityGirl said...

fun pics and fun kids! you can babysit anytime...:)

Sarah said...

What! 3 posts at once! what a treat. Your pics of the girls are adorable. I had to comment because I commented over at Tab's blog and knew I'd hear about it :) besides I've been getting grief about no comments... I knew it had to happen eventually. Hope you're having a good week.
S.out. PS it's THURSDAY night!

Angela said...

WOW, 3 postings!! Does that mean we have to wait a few weeks before you post again? How fun for you and the girls and the pictures are so cute!!

lovinthefam said...

I love the pictures of the kids! They look like they were having a fun time!

7harts01 said...

Cute pictures! Taylor's face is great! One of these days I'm going to catch up on my posting! Talk to you tomorrow!