Monday, October 8, 2007

It does matter!

I was given the "Nice Matters" Award by my good friend. She is one of those people that I was lucky enough to get to know and share life with, even if it was for such a short time. I do know that we will always be friends and have a connection even from far away. Miss you friend!!

I am passing the award on to my friend
5 Hearts. As a busy mom of three and trying to finish a 5, 000+ square feet house with her husband, she is kind enough to let me chat with her on my drive time home from work and even lets me crash at her house on short notice on a late nights. She has a willing and a "can do " attitude! Thank you T for your friendship!!

2 comments:

CityGirl said...

Yes...Tarin is a very great lady!

Angela said...

What a fun award, and I would say you deserve it too (: Congrats!!