Saturday, June 16, 2007

someday!

Someday I envision myself (and a family) living in a beautiful area. At the moment I see a beautiful, lush green meadow surrounded by mountians.Very similar to the above picture. I would love to live in a cabin or lodge style home and out in the back yard I would enjoy having Adirondack chairs. I like the bright, vibrant colors at this time in my life, but that may change when this actually becomes a reality. I couldn't find an exact picture that had the specific colors I like, but the picture I've included almost captures perfectly what I've envisioned my backyard looking like...someday!

4 comments:

CityGirl said...

Sounds like a lovely place to live. And I can picture us visiting in the chairs sipping lemonade and watching the cousins play!

Alaskagirl said...

Sounds fun! I can just see Bailey bossing everyone around and putting them in their places!! I can't wait.

CityGirl said...

Bailey...bossy??? NEVER! She certainly has mastered that one! :)

Michelle Johnson said...

Sounds like a good plan. :) I'd like one of those new outdoor couches, or sectionals. That would be cool!