Tuesday, May 22, 2007

It's Official.


We went on our field trip today (more abou that later) and when we had gotten to the park for lunch I realized that I am officially a bachelorette. I had both classes and parent helpers and while everyone set down to enjoy a nice lunch in the park they pulled out their sack lunches. Most everyone was having a nice meal of sandwich, chips, fruit and juice drink. I on the other hand was running late this morning and only grabbed a hamburger in a ziplock bag. I don't have any bread. While everyone else sat down to eat, I stood and kind of roamed between groups. I thought nothing of it until someone made mentioned that they could tell that I was single. I thought of how silly I must have looked to be eating a cold, bunless pattie and drinking cold coffee. It made me giggle. I don't mind though. At least I was eating something somewhat healthy...not mac and cheese and maltballs!!
You would be proud of me Jimi.

4 comments:

hot potato said...

that is hilarious!!!! oh you make me laugh....out loud.

Angela said...

I hope your aunt feeds you in Wyoming!! You are too funny and I can so picture you with your cold, bunless pattie and cold coffee. I would have laughed at you too :)

CityGirl said...

That is funny! So, what exactly does a cold bunless burger taste like?

Anonymous said...

I too am laughing out loud. You could have bought a lunchable! It has everything you need! Was the hamburger a left over from someone elses house? I don't think you would have cooked it!