Saturday, May 19, 2007

Totally Rad Week-end!!



The three wild girls!!

I was able to get away with some great girlfriends on Friday night and Satuday morning. We had an 80's movie night! We stayed in a beautiful hotel room (thanks to T.) that had a very nice large, flat screen t.v. We talked, ate junk food, watched some classic 80's movies and did toenails! The fellowship that we had with each other was precious and much needed. Thanks Home Team Sisters for giving me a great memory to take with me on my new adventure.



6 comments:

hot potato said...

i would agree! i had alot of fun. good times, good times.... for sure.

Anonymous said...

Had a great time with all of you! I hope we can do it again. I truely enjoy each of these ladies.
Thanks for the fun!

CityGirl said...

that sounds like such an AWESOME time! I am thankful you have so many good friends to spend times with!

lovinthefam said...

Sounds like my kind of party! How long do you think it will take to recover from a night of fun?

Michelle Johnson said...

Looks like a load of fun! :)

Angela said...

It looks like you had a great weekend and much deserved!! I love the color you used on you toes :) Have a great time on your field trip!!