Sunday, April 8, 2007

ramblings...

It has been awhile since I've posted, but nothing really happened last week. On Wednesday I went to BSU and got together with my Masters committee and had my oral defense on my comps and that went well. I passed and will be graduating in May! YAHOO

I got the decluttering bug Saturday morning. I cleaned out my closet and when through all my clothes and got rid of a lot of items I don't wear anymore. I love the feeling of walking into a clean closet, but it never stays organized for too long. : )

Easter Sunday was wonderful. The church services went great and our praise choir sounded wonderful!! I was able to spend a nice relaxing afternoon at my aunt and uncles. We ate a wonderful lunch and then took nice long naps. I hope that everyone was able to spend a nice Easter with friends and family and truly remember and celebrate the real meaning of Easter!!

I found the below comic and couldn't resist posting it. Too funny!!



6 comments:

Candace Sweigart said...

Congrats! I'm suspecting that you knew that you would pass anyway...but congrats :) That must have been somewhat nervewracking and it must be nice to have that behind you. Sounds like you had a nice relaxing day yesterday...the best kind!
Have a great week.

Candace

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Now you are really finished with that program and have achieved a wonderful goal. I'm glad you enjoyed your day yesterday but have to say we missed you. Bailey, Tayler, and Jake are SO much fun (as are their parents). Your dad and I chuckled all evening about different things the kids did. I'll 'talk' to you later (when my voice comes back).

Michelle Johnson said...

Congrats on being done with all of that school! :) :) :) Wahoo! Good job on the closet. I need to do that. Especially now that summer is around the corner. I need to get rid of a lot of clothes before What Not to Wear gets me. hehe!

I took a long nap yesterday, and couldn't get to sleep last night. That and I was reading Love Comes Softly. Good book!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on finishing your schooling altogether now! funny commic. It's extra funny since Bailey and Tayler drink rice milk and it's so funny to think of someone milking little grains of rice! That would take forever!!

SPARKY said...

nice job! what an achievement. i'm sure you feel so proud and rightfully so. so many changes and good things coming your way. i'm so glad you will be able to keep us posted on your newest adventure in wyoming through your blog.

SPARKY said...

by the way, my comment was supposed to be on your previous post about graduating :o) oops