Saturday, March 24, 2007

Spring Break

Spring break started on Friday!! I was ready for it. I have been very busy the last couple months and I am looking forward to a little slow-down. I'm at home in South Dakota enjoying my break. While some people I work with are enjoying an island adventure. I was told by a certain individual that they didn't think South Dakota fit the image of an ideal vacation spot. How little they know!! It may not be the ideal spot for spring break, but it is a very beautiful area. I am enjoying being home and getting some good cookin' and rest!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your break, your parents and the ever important home cookin'! It's always fun for me, too, to eat my Mamma's cookin'! Nothin' like it!

hot potato said...

have fun at home with the family! you will be missed.

Anonymous said...

I am a mountian girl too. I would take a river or lake and the smell of pine trees over the tropics any day. Glad your able to relax and slow down for awhile. I slept in until 8:00 today! It was great. We will miss you tonight. Have fun and we will see you this weekend.

SPARKY said...

beautiful.
i'm glad you are enjoying some r&r. not too much though. we don't want you deciding to stay. :o)
see you soon

Louisiana Belle said...

I'm glad you are having some good time with the family. I was looking for you Sunday because I miss you! Haven't touched bases with you in a while and wanted to know how everything is going. I'm sure it's going great this week! Let's get together soon!

Angela said...

That picture says it all!!! Enjoy your family time, good cookin' and a little R&R that only some mountains, trees and blue sky can offer. I finally took a fun picture with the kids today, so I can get to my TAG soon :) I am so glad for Spring Break!!!!