Wednesday, March 28, 2007

On the hunt


As some of you know, I am looking at finding a new job and moving. I have spent the last couple of days in Wyoming and stopping at different school districts. I have had some good contacts as well as a couple pre-interviews. It is exciting to me to think about changing, but I am sad to be leaving my friends and family in Boise. I don't have a job yet, so no worries (yet) friends!!! I am a native of Wyoming and am looking to getting back in the area and slowing down in my life! I am trusting that the Lord will be clear in His direction. I know that He has the perfect job out there for me and will prepare me for His plans!

8 comments:

Angela said...

Good for you for wanting to slow down. You will find the perfect job, the perfect place AND the perfect man. God has HIS own time table though. Be patient, just be prepared -I'm right with ya girl, it's no fun playing the waiting game. I'm glad you had an enjoyable visit and that it was productive. See you Monday!!

Anonymous said...

Change is always scary! I guess the good part is that change gets us out of our comfort zones and causes us to stretch . That's when our faith in Christ and His goodness comes into play. The result is growth. I am excited to to see what's next for you (and us). It will be so nice to have you closer to home...

Anonymous said...

We are praying for you as you get ready for a big move soon.

Anonymous said...

Wow! YOu must have heard we are coming back and now you are bailing.....Man! Scott

Michelle Johnson said...

Looking for a new job in town is scary enough, but looking in a whole new place is totally scary! I'm so glad that you have Jesus to be your guide and comfort, and peace. :-)

I'm going to miss you. You have been a great teacher for my daughter. She loves you!

SPARKY said...

so i have a question. why are you trying to get out of here? have you been feeling lead to move or are you just antsy?

Louisiana Belle said...

So, I'm curious about how the call went this morning... any more news? We must do coffee soon!

Candace Sweigart said...

Hey there!
I had no idea that you were thinking/planning on moving! I will be super sad to see you go, but I'll most definitely pray for you and that you get an incredible opportunity. What an exciting time for you!
-Candace