Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Real Moms...


I was tagged by my friend mommyfirst-designerborn on what a real mom is. I am not a mom, yet, but I can tell you I have had a great example set for me for when the time comes.

A real mom loves you for who you are. She will support you in any adventure you want to take, no matter how crazy it sounds.

A real mom sets a godly example. She will wear her knees out praying for you during one of the hardest times in her daughter's life.

A real mom enjoys and laughs at stories and jokes no matter how lame.

A real mom will proof, proof and reproof papers (that aren't hers) till all hours of the night.

A real mom will let me vent to her and not take offense...and let me keep rehashing things over and over and over again.

A real mom will give me her honest opinion. Even if I haven't asked, but she can take an honest opinoin, even if not asked!

A real mom will go to amazing lenghths to show/share her love.

A real mom is my biggest cheerleader.

A real mom will teach me the value of being a good communicator and be patient while I figure it out!!

A real mom has set an amazing example on how to be a wonderful wife and mother...someday!
A real mom is my biggest role model and I truly desire to be as wise
as her on many accounts...teaching, friendships, wisdom, humor.
Thank you for being a super real mom! I love you.
The rules:
Put up a post Real Moms are and insert what you do as a mom to make you real add picture if you want and then tag five other people. Enjoy.

6 comments:

Angela said...

Your post made me cry and I like the new look. How amazingly lucky, no, -BLESSED you are to have a mother like you have. She is rare. Very nice picture too :) Your tag may take me a few days, and I don't know that I have 5 people to tag, but I will try :) Great Post!!!!

Dionna said...

I like your new look! I stop by from time to time... :)

Dionna
http://simplydionna.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Thank you.

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful honor for your Mother. I, too, am greatful to have her as my Mother-in-law!

hot potato said...

the sweetest thing about your post is that it's the exact thing i hope my daughter will say about me and the investment i've made in her life. words are powerful. i am so thankful for your bright smile and spirit in my life. putting your loving words out there to you mom has blessed me in return.

SPARKY said...

amen to it all. sounds like you have a great one. what a blessing. i love my mom more than anything.