Sunday, March 18, 2007

Done. Fun. Sun.

Happy St. Paddy's Day everyone! I hope everyone had a tasty meal of cornbeef and cabbage. This week-end was great. I had my comps on Friday and Saturday and I think they went well. I have my oral defense in about 10 days or so. I'm not worried about them , because talking has never really been a issue for me!! Thank you for all the prayer, cards, calls and emails! The words of encougagement were such a blessing
I was able to spend St. Patrick's Day with my cousins and friends. I got some good shopping in with Tab, Sarah and Ruby. We found a fun new home decorating store. Then that evening I hung out with some friends.

The weather and sun were absolutely beautiful!! Spring IS right around the corner.

5 comments:

Angela said...

I'm glad it's over for you and you can move on with LIFE!!!!!!!!!! I'm glad you had a great day!! I, too, can't wait for more sun :) See your bright, happy face in the morning!!

Michelle Johnson said...

I'm so glad that is over with! :) :) :) :) I'm glad you had a fun weekend. One more week then it is spring break! Wahoo!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on finishing your weekend! Sounds like it went very well and you were able to put some fun in there, too! Good for you! We've been praying for you! love ya!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Enjoy your week as a 'former' student! I'm SO looking forward to your spring break:)

hot potato said...

hey girl...i am so happy to hear things went well with your testing. it's over. good for you. have a great week. i'll be seeing you on thursday nite--home team video....should be fun.