Thursday, March 15, 2007

can't. wait. till. it's. over.


Today was my second day off from work for studying purposes. I sometimes think I have a mild form ADHD or it could be that I work with 5 year olds all day, but all I know is that I do not do well sitting for hours on end. I would not do well with a desk job. I say all that for this...I don't know how many times I was up and down. I would sit down and write a paragraph and then realize I forgot to light the kitchen candle. Do that. Come back and type. Forgot the bedroom candle. Do that. Come back and type. Look in purse for gum. Come back and type. Walk to the window. Look out. Come back and type. Search for long lost address. Come back and type. Go get a kleenex. Come back and type. Are you all getting a feel for my day! I think the most exciting time in my day was when I got out of the shower this afternoon, I parted my hair on the opposite side then what I usually do! WHOOP-ITTY-DOO!! How pathetic is that. I can't wait to be done with all this studying. Just a few hours left...


The above cartoon has nothing to do with this post, well I guess it does because I found it when I was supposed to be studying. It was too funny not to share with everyone. For me it was a throw my head back, open my mouth really wide and laugh till tears rolled down my cheeks!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! I wonder if that's really happened. Wouldn't that be hillarious! Enjoy your final studying time (or get up/sit down time) :)

Anonymous said...

Great cartoon, Amanda! I have been praying for you and your test-taking this weekend!

Anonymous said...

That's a good one! I, too, have a hard time sitting for a long time - especially when I have no structure in my day! We'll be praying for you the next couple of days as you finish up.

Candace Sweigart said...

Oh that's so funny! :) I'm sorry you had a tough day studying. Studying is the worst...especially on a sunny day like today! I'm thinking about you & wish you the best last couple of days of school.

Candace

Angela said...

"......and type, then get up and text". I love that cartoon (one of my first posts):) You will do great!! It sounds like you have quite a few people praying for you. Make sure you part your hair on the right side (or is that the left :) ) today and enjoy yourself tonight.

ps We will enjoy your salad tonight with our supper!!!!