Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Cherry-Yum-Diddley

So, I've taken the rest of the week off to study and get ready for Friday and Saturday. I got up this morning and made some coffee and looked around to see what I had for breakfast...not much! I decided to eat the rest of my Valentine's Day candy. In my stash, I had a Fun Dip. Remember those? Me too! Well, I had forgotten how much I liked them and after I had finished off 3 peanutbuttercups, 4 starbursts, a mini bag of M&M's and my Fun Dip I realized that I needed to make an emergency run to the store to get some more fun dips. They are the perfect food for studying (yes, they are a food) you don't have to unwrap anything and nothing is going to melt. The only issue I came up with is the "stick to powder" ratio. They don't put enough powder in the packet and I have too much stick left over, but I find that if you mix kool-aid and sugar together that works too. : )

sidenote: if you eat too many, your tongue may get raw and sore. not that I would know, that's just the word on the street!!

6 comments:

Michelle Johnson said...

You're cracking me up!!!!!!!!!! Nice breakfast. I have to eat candy for breakfast on the sly now that I have kids who watch what eat. I tell them no candy until after lunch. But I sneak some now and then before lunch.

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you had a very HEALTHY breakfast! I remember liking the Fun Dips, too, when I was a kid. Although the sticks grossed me out! I'll be praying your studying goes well and that you are rested for the big days!

Angela said...

Fun Dips, YUMMY. Not what I would call a great breakfast, but nontheless, YUMMY. I think it's funny that you went to the store for more. :) I'm sure there are cereals with just as much surgar? I will miss you this week. You will do GREAT!!

Swiss at Heart said...

How nice it must be to eat that kind of junk and still have such a great figure!!! I remember those also, but I preferred the sticks to the powder. The powder was just way too sweet. Have a great rest of the week...enjoy the break, and believe in yourself! You will do AWESOME this weekend!

Anonymous said...

I have to say you are a chip off the old block.
PS Sweettarts can have a negative effect on your tongue, also, if you give them a chance:)

SPARKY said...

i admit ilove them too. mmmm candy