Tuesday, February 20, 2007

To cat nap or not...?

I don't know if I am able to cat nap. I have come to that conclusion in the past few weeks. It has been the pattern that I come home from work on Tuesdays, I eat supper and then tell myself that I will close my eyes for just a few minutes and then I will get up and do homework. Well, the past few weeks, the few minutes have turned into 2-3 hours...I know, not a good thing. Tonight I was falling back into that horrible pit of lies and was able to pull myself out of the pit and get up and get dished done, laundry started as well as homework started. I am off to a great start. Let's just hope it stays that way.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you just love napping!! One of my favorite things to do!!! If you can't stay awake, try watching Seinfeld. We laugh the whole time...no time to sleep there:)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on staying awake! Good luck getting your work done. I'm also trying to get some homework done. I wish I could read with my eyes closed! Maybe I'll work on that later...

Angela said...

A 15 to 20 minute "cat-nap" is good for the body. Anything more will make your body groggy. Good thing you caught yourself and got some things D-O-N-E. See you in a while. I like your new picture :)

Michelle Johnson said...

I too love a good nap. And a cat nap doesn't work for me either. If I set an alarm, I don't fall asleep, or I fall asleep right before the alarm goes off.

Good job on staying awake. It is hard, I know. Just think, you're almost done with school! :-) Happy dance!!!!!

hot potato said...

your funny. i give you credit for pulling it together and resisting the temptation. i'm the same way. i go down for a nap and it's over from there. i don't know though, after working with kids all day, i think my bedtime would be 5 pm every night =)!