Wednesday, February 21, 2007

5 year olds + snack time = A big Laugh!!

This is a little gross, but I just had to share it. As most of my readers know I teach kindergarten and I have 60 students between two sessions. I admit that somedays get a little long and today was one of them. I have some little pistols in my afternoon class that keep me on my toes. Today they had come in from recess and were having their snack before they went to p.e. From out of nowhere I heard this HUGE belch come from one of my littlest boys. I looked at him (trying not to laugh) and said, "What do you say"? He replied, "I just puked in my mouth and swallowed it"! Upon hearing this another little boy pipes up and says, "Can I see"? The little belchers says, "It's gone now, but if I do it again I'll let you see it"! How gross is that?! I just stood there in awe that they could have this perfectly disgusting conversatain and not even laugh...they were completely serious. Being able to stand and observe their conversation made my day and was a great reminder of one of the many reason why I love my job!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!! Gross! But I couldn't help but to laugh out loud when I read this. I can see it now...your eye twitching as you try to hold back a laugh. I would have been there! If only I didn't stay up until 2am celebrating Mardi Gras...felt "great" all day at work...needed a nap. Haha!

Jasno! said...

Nothing like a good vurp to strike up some stimulating conversation.

Angela said...

Funny story, and I can totally see those 2 boys having THAT conversation. Have fun tonight!!

hot potato said...

i bet you could compile your stories and put a book together by now! boys keep us on our toes. too funny.

Anonymous said...

Funny story! I think Tayler could join that burping crowd!!!

Swiss at Heart said...

Ok, so I am thinking I know who one of the boys is...I guess I will find out when I get back to work! I miss you all!

SPARKY said...

that's too funny. i've seen enough nephews and neices eating their boogers to not be surprised by anything. i'm sure my guy will be able to compete w/the best of them. that's what little boys are made of

Anonymous said...

I love to listen to the conversations of children! However, sometimes I hear things I'd rather not!

becky_boop said...

that's the most disgustingly adorable thing i've ever heard! sooo cute!!! :-)