Monday, February 5, 2007

Special Treat

The other day while shopping at Target, I ran across some of my favorite cookies that I hadn't had for quite sometime. There is a reason I hadn't had them for awhile...the holiday season need I say more? Well, I talked myself into buying them on one condiditon: I could only eat one after I had got some homework done. Needless to say I haven't gotten to eat any yet. It's not that I haven't done homework, but by the time I am finished for the night it is too late to be snacking on sweets. I'm thinking I should start with a cookie to get my blood sugar level up and give me energy and strength to get my homework done.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cookies are a great motivator- maybe one to get you through the homework and then another as a reward when you finish? Thanks for bringing the M&Ms Friday- they've been my reward for being a mom!

:) AW

SPARKY said...

of course you should have the cookie first. it SHOULD be your reward when you get home from a long days work. Working w/kids is motivation enough!!!

Angela said...

I agree with the others. You should have a cookie before your homework, and then another during your homework, and of course one or two after. Then, if there are any left, feel free to bring one to me. I love those cookies :) Have a super day!!!!

Michelle Johnson said...

One cookie before homework, then one cookie when you're done! Sounds good to me!

hot potato said...

i love pepperidge farm cookies, too! my mom used to buy them when i was little--so i'm partial. i agree that you should make your work more enjoyable by eating a few while you do it. life's too short.

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should have a cookie after every 10 minutes or so of working on your homework. This way you have a treat more often and can rest your brain more.