Wednesday, April 23, 2008

dreams


The past few nights my dreams have been like a ferris wheel. Sometimes they are "high", fun, happy dreams of what my wedding will be like with all my friends and family. Everything runs smoothly, everyone is happy and we all look gorgeous.
Other nights, they are "low", sad dreams when nothing is going how I planned. People aren't wearing the right clothes, their hair isn't fixed, men are wearing white socks with their tuxes...the list goes on. At one point last night in my dream, right after my dad walked me down the isle, Pastor Matt stopped the service and got my dad 3 tylenol and big glass of water. I couldn't believe it!
I know that it will probablly be like this until we are actually married.

I just wish I only had "HIGH" dreams!

6 comments:

CityGirl said...

Yikes!! I don't recall having dreams like that...but I didn't have time to as we got married in 5 weeks! Hope you have good dreams from now on.

Michelle Johnson said...

I don't remember having dreams like that, but my mom planned it. So I didn't have to worry about details not coming together.

Happy wedding dream vibes coming at you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

lovinthefam said...

I don't recall having those kind of dreams when we got married, but like Leah, I probably didn't have time. However, whenever I am looking forward to something I have those kinds of dreams. About 6 weeks before school starts I have nightmares - books missing, bad kids, etc. Just keep reminding yourself that it isn't real! You are going to have a beautiful wedding and if anyone has white socks on we won't let them in:)

CityGirl said...

Okay...that made me laugh picturing someone at the door, lifting up peoples pants legs to make sure they are NOT white. Hmmm...that may be the first! You could just have a basket of dark socks by the guest book and a sign that says 'White Socks? I don't think so!'

7harts01 said...

That's good Leah!=) Thankfully they are only dreams! Everything is going to be perfect and beautiful on your special day! Ok, so there might be a few very little things that aren't just what you wanted or had planned, but by that time you will just want it to be done and it won't matter quite as much! Happy dreaming!

Angela said...

It will ALL be beautiful!! At least your dream didn't include white socks and sandles and tuxes -then I might have to be worried. When all is said and done, you will have the man of your dreams and that my friend, is the only dream that is real.