Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Singles Awareness Day...


NOT anymore! The last few years when Valentine's Day has rolled around, I became very aware of how single I was. With all the commercials about flowers, rings, diamonds, chocolates and the list goes on. BUT, this year is very different. Jeremiah and I won't be able to spend tomorrow together, but we will see each other this weekend. I believe that we are going to a movie and supper, which is something we do a lot of anyway, but everytime it is fun and exciting.

Happy Valentine's Day all.

3 comments:

CityGirl said...

How exciting for you! Glad you V-Day is booked (even if it is this weekend)

Even after being married 6 1/2 years, I still get all giggly about Valentine's Day!!

Angela said...

I'm glad you have a sweetheart to share Valentines with. No more of that "singles" thing. You and Miah are stink'n cute together! Have a great weekend.

7harts01 said...

YEA! I'm so happy that you have someone that loves you and can take care of you on "v" day! I hope you guys have a good time and that it will be something special!