Thursday, February 14, 2008

not anymore.

In my last post I wrote about how I was excited that this Valentine's Day was a real V-Day for me, no more singles awareness day any longer. Well, it truly was an amazing day. Our school party was a hit, but in reality, 5 year olds get excited about anything! I was finishing cleaning our room from our party about 2:20 this afternoon when I looked out my classroom door and saw my Jeremiah coming down the hall...shock! I wasn't expecting him at all. Great suprise. He had beautiful flowers and chocolate for me. We went out for an early supper and then headed to Starbucks. On the way to get coffee he hit play on the pick-up's cd player and one our favorite songs started (Big and Rich's Lost in this Moment). When he parked the pick-up and before we walked into Starbucks, he turned and looked at me and said very sweet words. I don't quite remember what they were all I heard was, "Will you marry me?" Yes, you read right, Jeremiah asked me to marry him and of course I said "YES!!" The ring is beautiful. He picked it out himself and if I were with him, I couldn't have done a better job. We haven't set a date yet, but it will be this fall sometime. I will keep everyone posted, trust me!





17 comments:

CityGirl said...

CONGRATULATIONS JEREMIAH AND AMANDA!! How exciting for you and a wonderful time!! Enjoy every moment!! Lovely ring!

CityGirl said...

Congratulations! I am very happy for the both of you. Welcome to the family Jeremiah. I think Amanda picked a great guy. Take care.
Love,
Jason

7harts01 said...

AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! I can't believe it...... well yes I can! I am (we are) so excited for you guys and can't wait to see what the Lord has planned for you! Look at that ROCK! It's beautiful! Well done Miah!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the phone call!!! Congrats to both of you. I'm soooo happy for you. You deserve much happiness.
Can you say- ROADTRIP!!!!!!! I can't wait to head over for the weddin in Custer!
God bless you and have fun planning your big day!
Love ya,
Hayley

hot potato said...

amanda, i am so happy for you! what great news. funny, when i went to check out your blog tonight the thought crossed my mind... "i wonder if she got engaged, it being valentine's day and all". but i never really expected it. then, bam. you. got. engaged.

keep us posted. i've never been up your way before, but i'd love to come to the wedding.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Angela said...

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Happy Valentine's Day to you both and Congratulations!! We'll start saving for a road trip too. Scott and I are excited that you have your sweet Miah. Enjoy making your big plans. In front of your favorite place, listening to your favorite song, with your favorite guy, on a perfect day :) It doesn't get any better than that girlie.

CityGirl said...

So, did you get any sleep last night? :)

Alaskagirl said...

I got no sleep! I still feel as if this is a dream. I'm glad that it is not and that I am the future
Mrs. Jeremiah Keller. WOW.

Life As I Know It said...

Congratulations Amanda! That is so exciting! Can't wait to hear all the wedding details to come.

Tabitha said...

Congratulations Amanda!
I am thrilled for you! You two look for happy!

Tab

Sarah said...

I've already sent you a text and talked to you... but I thought it would be good to comment :)

CONGRATULATIONS

Anonymous said...

How sweet! Congratulations! That is so exciting!!

Michelle Johnson said...

I'm so happy for you! I heard the good news today at work. CB told me! I'm so happy that you found Miah! What is so awesome! And perfect, in the Starbucks parking lot! :) :) :)

Nice ring!

Jonathan Johnson said...

So, Amanda, congratulations!!
We are very excited.

Anonymous said...

Congradulations! That is awesome Amanda!!
Love,
Kendra

Lorilu said...

What great news! I guess moving has paid off!:) I couldn't be happier for you!