Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Overwhelmed.


As the Marine Corps Marathon draws closer, I am feeling a bit overwhelmed. It is coming at a very bad time for me. I leave for the race next Thursday, but before I leave I have a big family/wedding week-end this week-end, 2 observations, a school carnival, report cards to get done, and other radom demands on my time. I truly am tring to take it a day at a time and not stress about it too much.
I am looking forward to going to Washington D.C. with my aunt and uncle and spending some nice time with them. Knowing that helps me get through the next few days!

6 comments:

CityGirl said...

Knowing there's a 'prize' at the end of the long 'road' certainly helps us get through things, doesn't it!

Angela said...

You are one of the strongest women I know. I heard a good motivating quote the other day. "When you are at the end of your rope, tie a knot at the end and just HOLD on." YOU do what you can, HE will help you with the rest. Just take it a day at a time and continue to find the joy in your accomplishments.

lovinthefam said...

As stressfull as this time is, you do know there is an end in sight. This isn't a permanent condition:) I'm looking forward to seeing you this weekend. I am awfully proud of you and your willingness to try new things!

Anonymous said...

Heavenly Father, I pray for you to be with Amanda as she wraps up school this week. I pray for safe travel as she heads out east and I pray that you make her strong in mind, body, and soul as she runs this race. Keep her safe and bring her home feeling proud of what she has acomplished. Wrap your loving arms around her and let her know that she is loved and cared for by everyone around her. I pray this in Jesus Holy Name, Amen!

Swiss at Heart said...

Wish I was there to help you with the load!

Barry Hughes said...

Hey, we heard from Jasno today. I hope all is well with you too. I'm new at
barryhughes.blogspot.com

Put a little more work into it.
Laters!