Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I'm Back!



Hello blogger friends! I am back after some wacky last few days. I had a ton of work to get done before I left for Washington D.C. and on top of all that I got a nasty cold...CRAZY!! I just got back last night from a great trip and run. For those of you who don't know, I ran in the Marine Corps Marathon this last Sunday. I ran with my aunt. We had a lovely time. The weather was wonderful and I was happy with how the race went. I am still a little sore, but it gets better each day. The race route was beautiful. We ran through all the momuments, in a great park and then past the pentagon. I am glad to have it over with and am looking forward to working on a new goal. I am thinking maybe snowboarding. I have never tried that. Anway, I am back and hopfully I'll be better at keeping up on my postings.


9 comments:

Angela said...

Snowboarding huh, that makes me hurt just thinking about it. It's all about the adventure!! I'm glad you made it home safe, that you had a great time and can now move forward. I miss you girl!

Angela said...

p.s., Hope you're posting pictures of YOU in the race. I'm waiting for a slide show -now that you have so much more free time on your hands :)

CityGirl said...

Congrats on finishing the race!

Anonymous said...

Your amazing! I'm glad your back safe. Have a happy halloween! Hey do you know why witches can't get pregnant??????????

Anonymous said...

Yay! I am so happy for you. You accomplish a goal that you worked so hard for. Well done A. I miss you!

Michelle Johnson said...

Awesome! :) You're the bomb girl! I'll spread the word that you did a marathon! I'm proud of you.

lovinthefam said...

I'm glad you are back and that you are feeling better! I am intensely proud of you for running (and finishing) a marathon. Snowboarding sounds like a fun new goal!

7harts01 said...

I'm glad you made it back and that you had a good time! I'm missing you hanging around! Maybe we can lean to snowboard together, we can be on the "bunny hill" while the guys can go be "macho" on the big slopes! Anyway! Can't wait to spend some time together one of these days when our lives slow down!

hot potato said...

congrats amanda! dc is so beautiful, but to run around the monuments and government buildings make it more personal. you set lofty goals and attain them...for that i give you lots of respect.