Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Excuse Me...Come Again?!


Laugh of the week and the weeks to come!

The other day in class we were working on the /K/ sound as in kite. Well, I sat down by my little Devon to work on this sound with him and pointed out the pictures on the paper. It had pictures of a kite, king, key, kittens and a few others that I can't recall. He took one look at the paper and said, "Oh, I like your titties!" My jaw dropped and all I could do was just look at him. He said again, "I have two titties." "I like to pet my titties." He then proceeds to point to the kitties on the paper and says, "I like that tittie the best?" Oh, you like kitties!! Of course!
I will be referring him to speech.
Every time I think about it I laugh hysterically.

8 comments:

CityGirl said...

Which reminds me of a Bill Cosby commedy in which a little girl (his??) lifted her shirt and said 'see my titties'! Funny story!

hot potato said...

oh my. that was so funny i just read it to jake and we had a good laugh. you probably could write a book by now about all the funny things kids say, huh?

Anonymous said...

I love the speech kids!! I have a similiar story. Last year one of my speech kids went up to one of the first grade teachers and said, "You are da teacher with da big tits." She had him repeat it again and through further conversation realized he was saying, "You are the teacher with the big kids." His mother still tells the story and of course we had to put him in that teachers class this year!

Michelle Johnson said...

LOL! That is pretty funny! Gotta love the speech kids. hehe!

Life As I Know It said...

That was SOOO funny! I read it out loud to my mom and my sister and we were all laughing so hard! Thanks for sharing.

Angela said...

That is a great, no, GREAT!! laugh. I don't know how you got through the rest of the day that was so funny. Kids are too cute!!

7harts01 said...

For a second I thought that maybe on of my kids were talking to you!=) Oh wait, they are "boobs" here! Anyway! That is was too funny! Hope you are doing better! Talk to you later!

Lorilu said...

There is a boy at BABC that has the same letter confusion! (I won't devuldge who) ;)

"Titty-Tat"