Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Will wake-up for...


One of the things I miss the most about living in a big city is my Starbucks! I would drive by countless Starbucks on my way to work out in Meridian and think nothing of it, but now I have to set my alarm extra, extra early to get my "fix." There is a stand-alone store here in Gillette, but way out of my way on the drive to school. I will trick myself into getting up early with a Starbucks coffee as my treat. In fact, I'm on my way to bed now so I can have my prize in the morning.
Night all.

8 comments:

Angela said...

Love your new look!! I tried to leave a comment a little bit ago, but my computer keeps crashing. GRRR! I enjoyed our chat last night and would love for you to come out in the Spring!! Enjoy your Starbucks (:

Life As I Know It said...

Isn't it funny the things we take for granted. I will think of you from now on each time I pass a Starbucks!

Michelle Johnson said...

I'm dying for the strip mall by school to get a coffee shop. There is word we might get starbucks now. That would be awesome! Our school would keep them in business! :)

CityGirl said...

I know the feeling of living in wind and not much for shops. Enjoy your Starbucks and I, too, will think of you next time I pass them. Happy sleeping!

Lorilu said...

Have you heard about the new invention "the coffee maker" that you can have in our very own kitchen? LOL ;)

I know, I know...there's just something about just slipping in that drive thru and getting it already made - I agree!

fab5 said...

I have to admit my new addiction is sugar free Redbull! What a healthy breakfast! I have to to do something to stay ahead of 22 Kindergartners!

hot potato said...

you are a true customer. motivated by the happy juice for sure.

SPARKY said...

that's funny. i guess i do take it for granted. BUT i will admit, i'm not the biggest starbucks fan. EXCEPT they Completely redeem themselves when winter roles around and the gingerbread latte makes it's way on to the menu again. then, they are my very favorite. so i'm a fair weathered fan.