Wednesday, September 26, 2007

What??


I have been waiting for the last 41/2 months for the season premier of my Thrusday night shows just to find out that "they" have double booked two of them. This has been my run down for the last few years:

My Name is Earl
The Office
Grey's Anatomy
ER

Well!, I am so ticked off that they have put The Office and Grey's on at the same time. Now I am going to have to learn how to record off one channel while I'm watching another channel.
How rude that ABC and NBC don't coordinate their shows and times a little better.
I tell you if I were a drinkin' girl... :)

8 comments:

CityGirl said...

you should send them your number so that they can call you to make sure the line-up is all right! :) hope you figure out the recording thing...I don't think I could.

Michelle Johnson said...

That is so annoying! hehe! I hope you figure out how to record and watch two different channels.

Michelle Johnson said...

Oh I forgot, they changed the filter so we can check our blogs at school anymore. :(

7harts01 said...

I'm having the same problem! But, I've learned that first, they always play reruns, second, you can always flip back and forth between commercials if they don't have the never to put those at the same time too! Anyway, at least you have only your shows to worry and not a husbands too!=) I guess that will come soon enough!;)

Angela said...

so much tv, so little time. decisions, decisions and then came tivo!!

hot potato said...

you need tivo or dvr then you could record what you need digitally.... or do they have stuff like that in gillette? hmmmm. just kidding. miss you.

Anonymous said...

I was doing the same thing last night. Flipping between channels. Ugh! Hope all is well!!!

SPARKY said...

i missed the premier of office BUT heard it was hilarious