Monday, September 10, 2007

wedding week-end{s}


This last week-end Miah and I made our way to Dupree South Dakota...in the middle of nowhere...for his bosses wedding. Jesse Studt and JoAnna Murray were wed on Saturday, September 8th, 2007 in a very nice ceremony. Although the weather was crummy the atmosphere was splendid. Saturday morning dawned cold, wet and windy. The wedding wasn't unill 6:00 in the evening, so all of us (Miah and his friends and myself) crammed into a 5th wheel trailer and hung out for the day. Nothing screams fun like stuffing 6 adults and 2 kids into a cramped space. No, it really wasn't too bad. The wedding dance was one of the best ones I've been to in a long time. Miah and I cut a rug and danced into the wee hours of the morning.
I'm looking forward to Betsy's Wedding next week-end that Miah is also in.
It is our month for weddings I guess.

7 comments:

CityGirl said...

you had me nervous there in that picture until i saw that it was only Miah dressed up and you were in regular clothes! :) ha ha ha! what a cute couple. sounds like a fun time!

Anonymous said...

What a cute couple! I'm glad he is getting a lot of practice in!!! He will be a pro when your turn rolls around! I hope he doesn't read this. If he does,I'm just kiddin! Anyway, I miss ya and I will call soon.
Love ya!

Angela said...

How fun!! Your picture there made me a bit nervous too (; You both look so happy, almost like it could have been YOUR day!! I'm glad you had a wonderful weekend -even if the weather was a little crazy.
It's funny you have Dansko as your shoes of choice, I'm going to go pick up a pair today. I saw a red pair at the mall the other day and can't wait to get them on my feet!!

Swiss at Heart said...

WOW! You look SO happy in that picture! I love it girl!

lovinthefam said...

Nice picture. I'm glad you had fun. Guess Dupree can be a fun time...:)

CityGirl said...

I just realized your blog color is green...your favorite color! Wow...that took me FOREVER!

Michelle Johnson said...

I'm so glad that you had so much fun! Both of you look so happy. :) Have fun at the next wedding.