Monday, August 13, 2007

Yellowstone Fun!!

I went to Yellowstone to meet up with some Boise friends this week-end. It was a flying trip, but very much worth it. I met up with Ben, Christy and Jen in West Yellowstone for some fun camping on Friday and Saturday nights.

Our Camp site at Rainbow Point. We were just getting up and around on Saturday.
A tasty breakfast that Ben made. He's a gr-r-r-r-r-eat cook.

Christy, Jen and myself at the bottom of Cayon Falls. It was a nice hike down to the bottom with about 400 stairs included on the trail!!!

At the bottom of Grand Falls. It was truyly beautiful. It makes me wonder how people can even believe in evolution. In fact, it takes more faith the believe in evolution than it does to believe in God!!

It was so fun to see you guys again! I can't wait till Christmas break for some more fun.

7 comments:

CityGirl said...

looks like a great time and a great way to end the summer!

Angela said...

Great pictures and it does look like a yummy breakfast, especially for camping!! I can't get my french toast to look that good at home :) I think your right, evolution is crazy!! How can you stand in a place that beautiful and not feel the love of our Heavely Father? I'm glad you had a fun weekend with some great friends!!

Michelle Johnson said...

We never got around to camping this summer. BUMMER! My friend Kristi getting a divorce really put a damper on our camping, since we usually went with them.

Looks like ya'll had fun. I'm with you on evolution, which has so much evidence against it, that I'm astonished that they still teach it in school. DUH! We were just in West Yellowstone a few weeks ago. Not camping, just driving through and shopping. :)

7harts01 said...

Awesome pictures! I'm glad you had fun even though "someone" was missing!;)

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures. Can't wait to see you at Christmas! Glad you made it back okay.

hot potato said...

beautius! i have never been to yellowstone...but then again, i am at the beach for which you have never been...so we are even.

looks like you had fun. good times.

SPARKY said...

oh man. i'm jealous. all i wanted was ONE camping trip. ours got cut short due to fires and an over active baby! the food pictures looks SOOOO Good. glad you had such fun. we miss you