Tuesday, June 5, 2007

come by me.


Come by me, come talk to me baby
Tell me how we can combine
Will you be my sunshine forever
Will you be a friend of mine.

Try me out and if you get excited

Take me home, I'd love to be invited
Once were there, I'm sure you'll be delighted
We can rock all night.


Wait and see, we might fit together

That would be my lucky day

Come by me, come love with me baby

Maybe we could run away
.

The above lyrics are from one of my most favorite Harry Connick Jr. songs. I was able to see him in concert tonight with my good friend Angela. Let me just say that we had 5th row on the floor seats. I had never seen Harry C. in concert before and it was wonderful. His band was amazing (there's nothing like good jazz), the set was incredible and the songs were divine!!
My cousin, Sasha, spurred my interest in Harry Connick and I have been a big fan ever since. Thanks Sasha! Thank you too, A.T. for a very memorable night. It was a ton o' fun!!

2 comments:

Angela said...

That was a GREAT concert!! I'm glad I got to share Harry C. with you, as I too, had a fun, memorable evening. Thanks Sasha, for turning "A" on to Harry, so she in turn could turn him on to me. I am now a fan!!

hot potato said...

i have also been lucky enough to see harry connick jr. in concert.. it too was memorable. it was one of those things i thought would be so worth doing. i am so glad you got a chance to share the special event with a friend.