Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Too Short



This past week end I had an amazing week-end with my family and friends. My parents came into town from Hot Springs, South Dakota and my brother and his family came drove from Springview, Nebraska. They all got to town on Friday evening and the party didn't stop until Monday afternoon at 3. We had a lovely week-end filled with laughs, stories, laughs, good food, laughs, hanging out, no sleep and more laughs. Like my sister(in-law) said "I don't know that we will be allowed back into the Cheesecake Factory!"

Not only did we celebrate graduation, but we also were able to celebrate L.'s birthday(early) and Mother's Day.

Baby J. enjoying the graduation



Baby J. enjoying the Cheesecake Factory



Grandbabies hanging out with Uncle Tom



A great game of cards (I'm sure that dad and I won!!)

Thank you everyone who came out to help me celebrate! Like I heard a lot on Monday afternoon as everyone was getting ready to leave...the time was too short. That it was.


7 comments:

CityGirl said...

It was such a great time and we were sooo sad to leave! Thanks for the GREAT time!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! Congrats on the HUGE achievement!!!

hot potato said...

we had a nice time at your graduation party. i love meeting and remeeting your family. they are such happy people.... although that's not so surprising knowing your personality!

by the way, i love the colors on your blog. the yellow is pretty cool with the way the pictures look up against it.

i can't wait till tomorrow night... it will be fun.

Angela said...

It was so fun for Scott and I to spend Saturday night with you and to meet your family!! I see where you get your magnetic personality and your joyful spirit :) Congratulations again, and I'm glad you were able to have such a great long weekend with your family. Have another GREAT weekend as I'm sure it will be!! I will see you on Monday.

lovinthefam said...

Dad and I laughed all the way home. We have all kinds of little 'sayings' now that we use with each other and then start laughing again. Laughter is good for the soul. Our blessing abounded last weekend spending it with our children, grandchildren, new friends, and special relatives. God is good in all things and we are thankful for the blessing of a godly family.

CityGirl said...

I still laugh at 'how's your daddy' instead of 'who's your daddy'! It is a good thing I can laugh at myself!

Michelle Johnson said...

Congrats on graduating! What a great acheivment!