Wednesday, May 9, 2007

The count down...


I love this picture. I even set it as my background on my desk top. It symbolizes a lot about me and my family. Only 2 days until my whole family comes to Boise to celebrate my graduation with me. If you were to ask me 10 years ago if I was going to get my Masters I would have said you were crazy. Now I am done and even entertaning the idea of going on to a Doctorate porgram (not this year thought)!! If you know anything about my school history or background, you understand why this was a big step for me. Thanks mom and dad for supporting me in all my schooling and for being my biggest cheerleaders and not letting me give up!
I love you!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Baby:I am so proud of you.Look forward to seeing you on Friday.I love you Dad.

Michelle Johnson said...

Congrats!!!!!!!!! I hope you have a good time with all of your family in town. :)

Anonymous said...

We can't wait to celebrate with you! I hope you have a wonderful time with your family! I hope this finds you happy and at peace!
We love you!

Angela said...

What an exciting event!! I've only been able to see a small piece of your educational puzzle, but I know you have put so much effort into your studies. Congratulations on such a big task completed!!! You are going to have a great time with all of your family together, and I am excited to share a piece of that with you! See you in the morning :)

Katie said...

Congratulations! How awesome to be celebrating your masters. I've entertained the thought in getting a masters in counseling, but I haven't worked my self up to it yet. I am so excited for you. I read that Redeeming Love book as well. I loved it. What a testimony of God's love.

Candace Sweigart said...

Congrats to you! I think its amazing that you've been able to stick with that school thing for so long! WOW! :)

Anonymous said...

this weekend has been so great and full of way too much fun! i don't think we'll be aloud back in the cheesecake factory...we'll have to go to the one in denver! congrats on completing such a great task!

Louisiana Belle said...

Congrats on your graduation! I know you're glad to have this behind you and feel such a sense of accomplishment! Love ya!