Tuesday, January 16, 2007

No Recess!!

It has been COLD here in Idaho the past few days. Becasue of the cold temps and wind chill our principal has cancelled recess until it gets a little warmer. I understand not having recess because of the weather, but good golly being in a room full (30) of 5 year olds who haven't gotten to play outside for a few days is crazy!! My room looked like a war zone today after school. I can't wait for the weather to warm up! I am happy to be home watching the next season of American Idol. Hopefullly it will "snap" me out of the no recess winter blahs!

6 comments:

Angela said...

In Minnesota it has to be -(yes, that is a minus) 12 degrees for recess to be cancelled. American Idol is always a stress relief and I too am glad for a new season. Have a great night and I will see you tomorrow. Hopefully we will have recess:)

Angela said...

P.S. LOVE THE PICTURE!!!!!

Dionna said...

Found your blog through Beth and Steph. :) I love American Idol too -- am just amazed at how deluded some people are!

Dionna
http://simplydionna.blogspot.com

hot potato said...

at least you know what's really important---idol! jake and i are huge fans. jake especially likes all the pre-talent people, i like it the whole process....the mentally unstable.... and then the great. we are always looking at eachother and saying, "now this is some good tv!"

Anonymous said...

American Idol is a great laugh. So many hopefulls!!! Hmmm...I think they need some serious lessons!!

SPARKY said...

rich won't watch any primetime shows. he's only about espn and the news (oh and king of the hill) but he gets sucked in. what's not to love about people getting ridiculed on prime time tv. gotta love america (well, thanks to the brit!!)