Monday, January 15, 2007

The Day Off!!


There is nothing better than waking up on a cold, winter Monday morning and realizing that I don't have to go to work!! One of the best things about it is that I don't have to take a shower right away. I can curl up on my couch and snuggle with a cozy blanket and the next book I'm reading for book club. I have to say that I have some horrible, crazy morning hair...it makes me giggle sometimes. Sometimes I wonder why guys aren't flocking to me and the beauty I possess in my hair! Oh well, it is there loss I guess. Happy Monday everyone.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice hair - did you say you just got it done? Who's your hairdresser=)

SPARKY said...

i'm glad you enjoyed my post the other day about time. it's good to keep up w/you like this. isn't blogging the best. it truely is a cult :o) by the way. i love your hari like that :o)

Angela said...

Looks like my hair in the morning. I have a solution on my blog. Hope your Monday was great :)