Thursday, July 10, 2008

How I feel!


Yes, I know that it has been W.A.Y. too long, but life has been crazy the last month or so. Let's have a recap:


1. End of school (insanely busy)

2. Quick trip to Boise for bridal show (very fun)

3. Summer job started day after returning from Boise (9-5:30 M-F)

4. Summer class started same day as job (M-R 7-9)

5. Planning a wedding (3 months away)

6. Building a house (needs to be finished in 3 months!!)


BUT, class is now over and I am going to be finished with my summer job at the beginning of August(I'm happy for that), wedding plans are coming right along, and our house should be framed by the end of the week (Praise the LORD!). I should have more time to keep up with my blogging.

Check back often!!

5 comments:

Angela said...

Whew, Okay. MISS YOU!!

Michelle Johnson said...

My goodness! No wonder you haven't had a chance to get on here an post! I've missed you! I hope everything goes smoothly from here on out! :)

Anonymous said...

I was just getting ready to call you!! Love you and miss you!! I hope things calm down and you can enjoy some of your summer. I am off for the month so I will call soon.
Love, The Welchgirlz!

hot potato said...

miss you amanda....it was so good to see your smiling face last month. my advice...breathe..deeply. look around and take it in. this is the good stuff.

Anonymous said...

Excuses, Excuses. Don't forget about us little peep's.