Tuesday, May 20, 2008

gloom, despair, agony on me...!

The below picture is how I felt last night when I realized that something is very wrong with my Adobe photo progam. I downloaded some fun pictures of Jeremiah and myself, our concrete work on the house and a beautiful sunset that I viewed while driving home on Sunday night. I don't quite know what happened, but they are all gone off my computer (I deleted them off my camera before I realized that I didn't have them on my computer). I know that they are replaceable, it is just weird that they would vanish. Not only are they gone, but my computer says that it is unable to find my other pictures that have been downloaded for years. I put a call into my Uncle Tom and he will take a look at it in June when I am in Boise, but until then, I won't be downloading anything or even turning my computer on!!

So...Gloom, Despair, Agony on ME!!!



4 comments:

CityGirl said...

Love the picture! Sorry to hear about your computer problems. Hope it gets fixed!

hot potato said...

i'll keep my fingers crossed for you. that kind of stuff freaks me out.

7harts01 said...

That is so crazy that you can't get them! I hope that you're uncle will be able to figure something out and it won't be too hard!

Angela said...

Hurry and get this fixed!! I MISS YOU!!