Thursday, May 8, 2008

Broom anyone?

I should have ridden my broom to school today! I don't know why I have been so crabby today, but dang, I admit that I have been. It might be the rainy weather, lack of good sleep last night, the thought of having to pack my classroom up and move AGAIN! (I am moving to a school in South Dakota) we are behind on the construction of our house, Jeremiah has been stressed with that (I must feed off of him) who knows...I am hoping that tomorrow will be better. It will be Friday and there will only be 15 days of school left...but who's counting. : )

5 comments:

Michelle Johnson said...

Sorry about the crabby day. I feel the same way. I'm so glad tomorrow is Friday!

You have to move your classroom again? Bummer. I've been taking a tote home everday. I'm taking everything we're currently not using.

I hope your house gets finished close to on time. :)

hot potato said...

hang in there. pretty soon all of this "change" will turn into a solid routine.

if it's any consolation, i've got me one of those brooms tucked away in a closet, too.

building a house can be a pain, but it will soon pay off when are chasing your hubby all around that square footage!

lovinthefam said...

The most stressful times in the life of a teacher has to be the beginning of the year and the end of the year. Moving just adds to the stress! I hope you got a good night's rest. That does make a great big difference! You will have places to put your stuff in your new classroom very soon:)

Angela said...

It's okay to bring out that broom once in a while. You should try not to bring it out the same time as Jeremiah. That's what I tell Scott, we are not allowed to be in a bad mood at the same time.

You have a lot going on right now. One day at a time, and try to focus on one event at a time.
If you have to fly that broom, try and enjoy the wind in your face. :)

CityGirl said...

Seems like some days are like that. And, you are in a very busy season in life and so I am sure, that though everything is so exciting, it's also overwhelming and scary at times. Hope your weekend is relaxing, productive, and encouraging! (the picture made me laugh! that witch always scares me!!)