Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Go Tour


Jeremiah and I were able to go to the Newsboys concter with some good friends last night. We had a great time. It was perfect timing for me. I was in need of a spiritual boost! They had a great gospel message and the music was wonderful!
One of the opening acts was NewWorldSon. I had not heard their music until last night and I really enjoyed them. One of their songs, the lyrics namely, really spoke to me.

Worry, oh what can I say
I've worried so much
I forget how to pray
Well, I'm down on the knees
And this is coming from my soul
Sweet Holy Spirit
Come make me whole

I get so caught up sometimes in my worrying that I really do forget to pray about it. What a good reminder!

3 comments:

CityGirl said...

Sounds like a wonderful time and refreshing! Glad you were able to go!

Michelle Johnson said...

Sounds like a great time! I could use a night like that.

I love those lyrics. I'm a huge worrier also. I'll have to look up that song. :)

Angela said...

That is a good reminder :)