Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Dancing with the Stars




My folks are taking dance lessons. This started about 3 weeks ago. When classes first started they were on Sunday afternoons, which worked great because Jeremiah and I could go as well. They were later changed to Monday evenings and that doesn't work for us, but it does for mom and dad. This last Monday, my Aunt and Uncle happened to be visiting from Idaho, so they joined us. What a fun time we all had! I was able to go because I'm on spring break. Yes, I did take my new camera!













5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Someone is missing from these pictures. . .ME! Are those two sisters having fun without me? They'd have a lot more fun if I were there. . .smile!

Love you all - -

Angela said...

I don't see Jeremiah either. HMM. It looks like you are having fun with your dad though :) Fun pictures!

Alisha said...

Matthew will have sooo much fun with this....poor Gale=)

CityGirl said...

Looks like a fun time was had by all!!

Jen said...

don't you just love the sound your camera makes when it takes a picture. music to my ears. have fun with it. i also love your dancing shoes :)