Monday, January 21, 2008

2007: A Great Year



It has been a year since I've entered the "World of Blogging!" Thank you B.H. for helping me get started in this wonderful journey! I have loved every minute of it.
2007 was a year of growth and change for me. I accepted a Kindergarten job in Gillette, Wyoming in April, I finished and graduated with my Masters in Reading from BSU in May. I packed my classroom and house and picked-up and moved in June. I met Jeremiah in July!!! A new school year started in August; not only a new school year, but a whole new district, state and school. I started living in my little room at Dave and Sally's. August began the week-end drives back and forth to and from Custer. I ran my second marathon in October with my Aunt. Then comes the holiday season and of course it was a wonderful time!
That pretty much, in a nutshell, sums up my year. It was a good year, a hard year and a learning year, but the Lord really showed me Himself through everything! I am super excited to see what 2008 has in store for me as well as Jeremiah. We have some pretty exciting things going on for us this summer...More on that later...
Thank you to all who read. I have LOVED sharing my journey with you all, as well as being involed in your own personal journeys.

Here's to an "Ever Forward" 2008!

5 comments:

Michelle Johnson said...

What a year huh? I just wanted to thank you for getting me started on blogging too. That lead to my sister posting too, and it is great to keeping touch with her as well.
I love being able to keep in touch with you and Ang as well. :)

CityGirl said...

Like the new look and colors!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I can't believe it's been a year! I'm so happy your happy. We miss you and can't wait to see you again. I like that "Ever forward". I think I'll borrow that.
Love ya!
The Welchgirlz

7harts01 said...

Like the new look! We are all excited to see what God has for you=) in this new year! Not as excited as you, but still excited!=) Have a good week! Talk to you this weekend! Oh! Thank you for getting me started blogging as well! It's a lot of fun and I love being able to keep up with everyone and they with me! Thank you!

hot potato said...

congratulations on making it to a year. i knew this blogging thing would lure you in. i love reading your entries and staying connected with your life.

happy 1 year.