Monday, December 3, 2007

O Christmas Tree


Yesterday was just a lovely day! After church and a delicious lunch that my mom made, Miah and I went back up to Custer. We put on warm clothes, stopped and got hot chocolate and went out to hunt for the perfect Christmas tree. It is his job in his family for him to get the tree for his parents house, so we did. We went out into the Black Hill National Forest to the same area Miah went last year, a place that isn't too well known by many and found the cutest little tree. It is only about 5 feet, but it is truly perfect. I am excited to decorate it on Friday. Miah will go out sometime this week and chop it down. Hopefully I'll remember my camera on Friday so I can post a picture of the real thing.

4 comments:

CityGirl said...

Sounds like a fun time. Just something about picking out the 'perfect' Christmas tree.

CityGirl said...

ps. I LOVE charlie brown christmas story!!

Angela said...

What a fun thing to do with your "hunny". I don't know, picking out a tree together is a pretty big step. :) Can't wait to see the pictures. It makes my heart so happy that you have so many positive things happening in your life, and that you are sharing them with someone so special. You are so deserving of those blessings and what a perfect time of year to have them. Miss you girl. (has your stuff come yet?)

hot potato said...

what an adventure. i hope it's a beaut! have fun decorating it tomorrow!