Monday, December 17, 2007

Favorite Things


This past week I was home sick with the flu for 2 days. I'm still trying to get over it, but that is beside the point. : ) While I was home I was able to catch-up on my t.v. watching and I happened to to see Oprah's Favorite Things episode...WOW! What I would give to be an audience member on that day. One of the items she gave away was a Kitchen Aide mixer. I don't bake a lot, but I've been doing more lately...Miah has a sweet tooth, anyway, I would really like to have one sometime. My mom has one and I enjoy using it. I like it too that it comes in many fun and different colors.

4 comments:

Michelle Johnson said...

I don't cook much either, or bake. But when I saw the pink kitchen aide mixer, I had to have it! :) It looks so good in my kitchen. Very cute!

I'm glad you're feeling better.

Angela said...

That was a fun show!! I thought it was great when Oprah had such a hard time finding someone watching her show to give away tickets for "The Show" :) Glad your on the mend.

CityGirl said...

I love that show and missed it this year! Yes, the Kitchenaide mixer is a dream of mine, also!! I kind of like the red color. It would go with my kitchenaide blender...which I love, too!!

Lorilu said...

Yes I love mine! It's something every girl needs in her kitchen!