Tuesday, November 20, 2007

What do you call Him?

  1. My beloved
  2. My defense
  3. My deliverer
  4. My exceeding joy
  5. My Father
  6. My fortress
  7. My friend
  8. My glory
  9. My God
  10. My goodness
  11. My help
  12. My hiding place
  13. My high tower
  14. My hope
  15. My hope in the day of evil
  16. My judge
  17. My King
  18. My lamp
  19. My love
  20. My praise
  21. My Redeemer
  22. My refuge
  23. My rock
  24. My salvation
  25. My Savior
  26. My shepherd
  27. My shield
  28. My song
  29. My stay
  30. My strength and power
  31. My strength and song
  32. My strong refuge
  33. My strong rock

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there Alaska girl--Just checking in on you. Your blog is great. We are still going strong here in South Korea. It is a little different than Wyoming. Sometimes I miss the wide open spaces in this city of 1.5 million. Looks like you have a good year going. I will tell Dina to check you blog.
Take care.

hot potato said...

amen. preach it!

Barry Hughes said...

We miss you! Had our annual Thanksgiving Home Team, just great desserts this year! Laters.

Jonathan Johnson said...

Thank you for sharing, Amanda! What a blessing!!! :)