Friday, August 3, 2007

This is why!

I have had a lot of questions of why I have been lacking in my blogging lately. Are you out of town? Did you get a job? Have you lost interest? These are all questions that have been fired at me recently. The answer is "NO" to all of them! This is why I have not been blogging as much...



This is Jeremiah! Miah, as everyone calls him. We were set up a few weeks ago by some mutual friends and we have spent all our free time together and needless to say I haven't had the time to get to my computer as much as I used to!

So, my readers, this is why I have been lacking. Rest assured I have not gone anywhere.

8 comments:

CityGirl said...

Fun picture...nice couple! Isn't it funny how everything else becomes a blur when a man's around! Happens to ALL of us! :)

CityGirl said...

ps. is that a twinkle I see in your eyes?? :)

7harts01 said...

You guys are so cute! We had lots of fun last night!! Thanks for pitching in with the food!!!

Anonymous said...

Ok - He's a cutie! Thanks for sharing his photo.
Love You Lots,
LLR

Angela said...

Yes, I believe that is a "sparkle-in-the-eyes" look, from both of you. You look happier in that picture than I have seen you in a long time. I am so happy for you!! He looks like a keeper :)Scott said if there was a possible "occasion", then it should be the week of Sturges (sp?), so we could be at the possible event and witness another event as well ;)

Michelle Johnson said...

How awesome that you've met someone. I was hoping for someone from here, so you could stay here, but alas, it wasn't to happen. I'm go happy for you! It is so good to see you happy. :) :) :)

hot potato said...

i am now just catching up on my blogs while on vacation. this is the first mention of jeremiah....i am happy for you. he seems nice...great smile...i am sure he is cause you like him.

i miss talking with you. i hope you have a great first week at school.

all the best.

A.B said...

Yay!! I am SO happy for you!