Monday, July 9, 2007

All American 4th of July

I had a very enjoyable 4th of July with my folks. It started off with a great 10K run with some friends, then on to our small town parade with some very interesting floats! After a nice long, much needed afternoon nap we went over to Crawford, Nebraska for a PRCA rodeo. After the rodeo, there was a great fireworks display over the rodeo grounds.

Mom and Dad enjoying the festivities

Some future cowboys sitting at the end of the trailer.

A beautiful sunset over the arena

Tasty Funnel Cake anyone?!

4th of July Celebration!!


On Thursday and Friday I went and helped some friends at their branding. It was a great time!!




5 comments:

CityGirl said...

Your 4th looked very very fun! Isn't it funny how we wish we could be everywhere at once? I wish we could have been with you all and still be doing what we did, too!

Anonymous said...

I'm envious! Looks like fun! I'm looking forward to the Rodeo. I'm going to miss Snake River because we are leaving Wednesday for Cali! We are off to see Shamu! We will be able to catch Caldwell Night and that one is a lot of fun. Keep postin those Cowboy pictures!!!! Love ya!

Angela said...

What a great time!! I love the pics, (my favorite being the two future cowboys). It looks and sounds like you are having an enjoyable time out there. Nothin like a great rodeo and a branding gathering with friends and family :)

lovinthefam said...

It was a wonderful 4th of July. We got to do all the things a person should do on that day of celebration - including a nice long nap!

fab5 said...

I did not know you were such a cowgirl! We are headed to Baker this weekend so Trev can ride at the rodeo and watch a Bullarama!