Sunday, June 10, 2007

On the road

Well everything got packed up yesterday. Thanks to all who helped. It was a huge help and it is such a blessing to have great friends and family.

I am spending the week-end with my aunt and uncle in Twin Falls. We have had a great time. Nothing screams a fun time like graham crackers, homemade frosting and a lively game of Russian Rummy. As sure as Uncle K and I were sure one of us were going to be the big winners, we got the pants beat off us by Aunt T. She didn't gloat though...yes she DID!!! RUDE.

I am continuing my trip home tomorrow and will be going through Yellowstone and visiting Old Faithful and then spending the night in Cody.

I will post pictures of the rest of my trip probably when I get home unless the hostel has internet access.

The winning hand! Let's go to Vegas Baby

The final score...

Some sort of yummy, gooey goodness!!

6 comments:

Michelle Johnson said...

You're too funny! I'm glad you had fun this weekend. I look forward to reading your blogs and seeing how the move and new job go.

By the way, I got Beth Moore's blog off of your website. HOW AWESOME! My sister Katie and I are going to enjoy that for sure!

lovinthefam said...

I'm anxious for you to get home so we can do some serious hanging out! I hope you enjoy your trip through the oldest national park.

Anonymous said...

Amanda,
Hi to you from South Korea. Thanks for keeping up your blog--it is great to hear how you are doing. Best wishes to you on your move to Wyoming. You will do great. We will miss seeing you this summer in Boise.

Ryan and Dina

Swiss at Heart said...

Can you email me your personal email address so I can send you an email? I assume the school one won't be working anymore. Be safe on your trip.

Anonymous said...

I MISS YOU ALREADY! I'm glad your enjoying family. It's nice to see pictures of you. It makes me feel like your still here! I love ya and I look forward to reading more about your trip! I love Cody and put some pics up of your B&B you stay at. I start my new job Friday! Keep me in your prayers!
Love you!!!!!!! Raegan wanted to know where "church Miss Amanda" was Sunday. She was sad when I told her and she just kept asking why. See you soon!

CityGirl said...

Did you cut your hair?